Stacc Food Festival
St Andrew's Catholic College are proud to announce the inaugural Stacc Food Festival.
The food festival will be held on Friday 5 August 2022 and will be open to the community from 5:30pm - 9:30pm with food vendors, stalls and musical entertainment (including a kiddies disco, St Andrew's Musical bands and buskers). We anticipate a big community involvement at this event.
Expressions of interest are invited from food vendors who would like to be involved with this event.
Things you need to know:
- Setup will commence from 10:30am and must be completed by 5pm
- Pack up must not commence until 9pm and no departure is allowed before 9:30pm
- Grass and hard sites are available with or without power
- $50 site fee
- Expressions of interest close on 1 June 2022
- Once all expressions of interest are received, sites will be allocated by the organisers and participants will be forwarded a site map, details and timetable of the event
- Participants must have their own public and product liability insurance
- Participants must adhere to the COVID-19 Safety Plan set by Qld Health