Why St Andrews?
At St Andrew’s, our students aim high. We encourage ambition, firmly rooted in an understanding of community and the good of others. Above all, we want our students to learn how to enjoy life and to make the most of their undoubted potential.
Our teachers are passionate in their work with the children and encourage them to become lifelong learners and we have a fantastic College community who support St Andrew’s in so many ways.
- An outstanding record of Academic success
- High profile Music department
- Outstanding sporting facilities with specialised coaches
- Extensive curriculum and co-curricular activities
- Devoted supportive learning environment
- Strong Vocational Education and Training (VET) department
- School based traineeships offered
- Four languages are offered at St Andrew’s College: Chinese (Mandarin), French, Italian and Japanese
- Learning Support Department
How many classes do you have in each year level?
What are your intake Years Levels and is there a cut off time to submit Enrolment Applications?
What does it mean if my child is placed on a Waitlist?
How do I enrol my Son or daughter?
Do I have to complete a separate Enrolment Application for each child?